Friday 9 March 2012

First Post

This is my first post. There is lots to say and I don't know if I will manage it all in this first post.

First of all I want to thank Werehorse who has inspired me to blog again.

I say again because I used to blog. I used to blog around three years ago but deleted the blog when something unpleasant happened, maybe I will do a post about that in the future. 

This blog will primarily be about my mental health but I reserve the right to blog about other things too so maybe I should just say it's my blog and I'll blog about anything I want to.

My mental health at the moment is not too bad. I see a psychiatrist every two weeks and take medication but right now I don't see spaceships and the voices aren't too bad. I do take medication and whilst, like most, I hate taking it I will admit that at the moment it helps. I don't have a care coordinator or safety plan or anything of that nature. I aren't in therapy, I did try but it made me crazier. 

I am a chronic lurker and read all sorts of blogs particularly ones about mental health.

That's all for now. Just setting this up has been a task and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment