Wednesday 14 March 2012

Blogging

Today I thought I'd write a little bit about why I chose to blog again. I used to enjoy writing my blog, I say "enjoy" but maybe that is not the right word, perhaps the right word is therapeutic but that makes me want to be sick at the thought.

Anyways blogging is good for me, it gives me the chance to say how I really feel or what I really think.

So here is how I really feel - I feel OK - No desire to kill myself or even to hurt myself. I am not about to burst into song or anything but I feel OK. My voices are manageable, I can cope with them, my coping strategies work at the minute. I haven't had any visions for a few months but I am still troubled by the laser lights but not too greatly. My thoughts are my own - no one planted them there or, worse, thought them for me. so that's a big fat "hurrah" for me. So you see I can blog again because I choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment