Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wavelength

Another day another dollar or so the saying goes. I am doing OK today, nothing adverse to report really except the stupid thoughts that appear in my brain. Difficult to explain is this - but the best I can come up with is that I am picking up others thoughts. I must be super sensitive to what others are thinking. The worst thing is that these thoughts are fragments and don't make sense very often. I can be thinking about something mundane like, say, doing the ironing then a totally unrelated subject such as pencils will jump into my head. This makes it difficult to concentrate and retain trains of thought. I've read stuff on the web about implants and things which people have placed in their heads but I don't believe those theories at all. I think I am programmed to pick up these snippets and that one day when I am on the right wave length I will be able to make sense of them. Until then they are just extra headnoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment