Thursday 19 April 2012

Mentaler

I haven't posted in a while because I've been ill. I've got a chest infection and unfortunately it made me mentaler for a while but it's settling down now with the antibiotics and everything is less mental. The chest infection affected me by making my voices worse - instead of it just being comments and stuff it's a running commentary on what I am doing and command type messages which aren't very nice. When you are feeling poorly anyway it's hard to sort your thoughts out and easy just to go with the flow and follow the commands, luckily I seem to have avoided serious harm to myself or anyone else. I also saw the spaceships again, dancing in the sky, but when no one else sees them and it's not on the news or anything you begin to wonder what you really did see. Perhaps it's only me that can see them, they have a message for me but I'm not smart enough to sort it out yet.

Anyway that's me for now - I am trying to write some longer, interesting posts but I keep scrubbing them as they seem so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment