Friday 6 April 2012

Voices 3

I find it hard to concentrate on one thing for very long and I also find it hard to describe thoughts and feelings in any sensible way - hence my last post. But I am trying right now to address this and I'm trying to share my thoughts and feelings with you - hence this post.

Right now I'm tired, tired of listening to voices all the time, tired of fighting. It would be easier to give in and just do what they say and then the whole thing would be over. It's very hard to be strong all the time and sometimes giving in seems so enticing. I think all the time of reasons not to give in but increasingly those reasons pale into insignificance and so seem futile. I try to distract myself - a hundred and one different ways but in the end they seem silly and pointless. So I am left with what the voices say and at the moment they seem so seductive. Can you hear them too? Surely it can't be just me......

But no, I won't give in - no matter how tired I am - I can think of one more distraction, one more way to fight so I will carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment